- Well this is the succesor of my DivX ;-) Db, which lacked a lot of features.
WHY? Most of them have quite a lot of short commings for me.
The most common is They have quite a big download size e.g. more than 3,5MiB.
The other thing is, their interface is somewhat non-inuative, bloated...
objects marked with * are not yet implemented
- Download size < 3,5MiB,
- Small database files or at least well compressable, (2MiB database with 2200 movies is 330KiB zipped or 180KiB 7-zipped)
- find as you type - start typing and xCollect will automatically filter current collection,
- It's open source and it will stay that way,
- HTML info view for all types (moves, games, persons, tv series) - higly customizable (templates),
- Full localization (you can translate everything) including Genres, Awards, ...
- Cover printing,
- Search for covers (scripts)*,
- Identifies up to 420 video codecs,
- Identifies up to 150 audio codecs,
- Recognizes following audio-video files avi, DVD, mpeg*, vcd*, ogm*
- Movie video compression codec change e.g. XVID to DIVX,
- Search for subtitles (scripts)*,
- Import data from txt, amc files,*
- Export data to txt, xml and html files,*
- Loan history regardles to member, movies, game, book
- Sending e-mail messages to members which have overdue movies, games, books
- Complete movie information from IMDb or other page (scripts),
- Complete game information from any page (scripts),
- Using python for scripts,
Minimum system requirements
- Celeron 400MHz, or AMD K6 400MHz,
- Windows 98, Me, 2000, XP,
- IE 5.x or newer,
- 16MB of free disk space,
- 64MB of free RAM,
- Screen resolution 800x600 @ 24 bit colors.
© 2003-2006 Miha Vrhovnik